Our growing aircraft component repair company is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR). We are part of a family-owned and operated company with locations in California, Florida, and Texas. We offer substantial room for professional development, due to our rapid growth.
We are currently searching for a full-time CSR at each of our facilities in Los Alamitos, CA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and Addison, TX.
- Enthusiastically receiving phone and email communications from customers and responding to their needs in a timely manner
- Processing new orders, including precisely entering order details into our ERP software
- Creating accurate quotes for parts and services by analyzing historical records and technical data, such as manuals
- Pricing parts and services by analyzing cost and following established procedures and methods for calculation
- Creating an effective system to follow up with others, inside and outside the organization, to ensure our commitments are met
- Maintaining service and other records in accordance with strict FAA standards
Customer Service Representatives at our company provide an important link between the customer and maintenance process by taking orders, preparing work estimates and quotes, coordinating work with shop supervisors, entering orders quickly and accurately, and ensuring payments are processed. After orders are complete, we are responsible for auditing and storing an array of maintenance records per stringent aviation quality standards.
We know we are doing a great job when we recognize and remember customer requirements, can find and fix details before quotes go to the customer, and meet strict deadlines that ensure corporate jets, medivac aircraft, firefighting airplanes, and commercial airliners get back in the air ASAP.
HOW TO APPLY
Culture is as important to us, as it is to you. As part of our goal of ensuring employees fit the CGS family and the specific role you are interested in, please complete the brief survey found at the link below. It will take about 6 uninterrupted minutes to complete and will be required to consider your application.
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Afterwards, please also submit your resume to email@example.com